Joing De 4nia's WORLD

Wednesday 2 November 2011

I change myself!!

I m back!!
hoho~back again xP
yesterday, 2011/11/1,
i cut my hair short short SHORT!

hehe~y suddenly cut my tat long hair?
coz i reli beh liang her!!-,-
make me pek cek-,-
wash her wash til my hand 'sour'
hoho~ -,- ...

hehe~short borh?mre leng zai leh? xPP


2011 December is my LUCKY MONTH!!
i m goin travel KL~hoho~
4minute is goin 2 release new Japanese Album!!
SHINee is goin 2 release new song!!
HAPPY ARHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
PMR result is goin 2 release...T^T
December celebrate Christmas
N...
my birthday!! Yahooooo~~~

lets us c 4minute new Japanese Album!! <Ready, Go>
54 up thr de pic~dis pics mre mre mre mre NICE!!
b4 u xing shang de pics~rmb tk 10 boxes of tissue!!
haha!! ;PP 2 prevent de blood frm de nose dirty ur cloth xDD

4minute - Ready, Go




 >JiYoon< 
 >HyunA<
 >SoHyun<
 >GaYoon<
>JiHyun<

Love them all~ <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment