Joing De 4nia's WORLD

Tuesday 12 July 2011

wakaka~

2day is Wednesday
13rd of July~
now is 10.57 a.m.

erhem~~
i thk now my classmates r play in class
o sm even nt in class~~o.O
n NOW i m blogging here~
hiak hiak hiak~~

know wae??
because i PAI KAH now-,-
xiao xoi my face-,-
stil fall down in front 5H class-,-
cacat qin!!

yesterday i c doctor~o.O
actually is not a doctor larh~
is 铁打师傅
he help me 'tui' my leg
WALIU....
reli PAIN arh...
omos cry liaw T^T
but i m de man-EST!!
muahahahahahaha~~

i m boring here~
sm1 teman me leh~
but every1 goes school ler
juz now watch HELLO BABY~
SHINee Hello Baby
love YooGeun~
he is so cute~~wahaha~~

i hav 2 start my study ler~~
learnING sejarah frm1
learn till omos sleep lerh~~
hiak hiak~~

lastly~tell u a secret...
actually yesterday i gt cry~
wahaha~shhhhh...
DNT tell others ya~wahaha~~-,-

No comments:

Post a Comment